Halls Corp – New Refrigerated Cross Dock Facility
Construction of state of the art cross-dock facility in South Plainfield, NJ.
After a long standing relationship with two previous buildings and over one million square feet of concrete poured Baker was awarded the the concrete and masonry package for their newest and most advanced warehouse space. Baker was on the project every step of the way from excavation, construction and back-fill of the foundation to the interior fit out of all offices and finished spaces. Here is a list of items that back was responsible for.
- Foundation – Excavation and back-fill
- Excavation and back-fill for plumbing
- All block and brick on three external office structures
- Concrete and steel construction of 50 drop dock loading docks.
- Slabs and subgrade for all 110,000 S.F. of interior space
- All framing, drywall, doors and ceilings in three finished spaces
- All exterior concrete roadways and parking areas totaling 170,000 S.F.
- Exterior stairs and ramps